With just 17 days to go until Evening Under the Oaks, we're hard at work securing exciting auction items for you to bid on while enjoying your Tito's spring cocktail--all in the name of building a new, state-of-the-art shelter for the four-legged friends of Darlington County.
As you read in our first post this year, we are scaling the live auction back to a handful of packages that are really worth elaborating on. The silent auction will also feature a curated list of items that will appeal to families, couples, singles, fun-lovers, home-bodies, Thursday-counts-as-the-weekend-ers, and more.
Some hints at what you can expect (so bring your checks for the pets!):
- For the travelers...A grandiose trip for you and your best friend to anywhere in the world.
- For the busy parents (or other hungry bidders)...An incredible, year-long deal on kids' favorite food.
- For the staycationers...a stay at one of the most prized inns in Hartsville (can you guess where?) along with a collector's item to take home.
- For the classy home owners....Unique pieces of art, and a beautiful custom piece that may or may not be on display in the VIP area.
- For the spa lovers.... A prized facial experience at one of the most elegant spas in Columbia.
These hints touch only a few of the items that will be auctioned off at this year's event. Bring your friends with you and agree on a package to bid on together, or snag one of the deals for yourself! We can't wait for the fun to begin.
If you think you may have a unique auction item to contribute to a great cause, let us know by contacting any of us on the team through Facebook or social media.
For the love of fur and whiskers,
Your EUTO Steering Team